- 3.10 in 66-72 Gower Street
- +44 20 7679 1379 (phone)
- r.hirsch at ucl.ac.uk
- Department of Computer Science, UCL, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
- Official UCL webpage for Robin Hirsch
- Office hour Tuesdays 10.30-11.30am during term 1. Please email me in advance.
My main research is in logic and mathematical foundations. I have a particular interest in algebraic logic, modal and temporal logic, relation algebra, logical games, algebras of relations.
- Book: Relation Algebra by Games.
- Errata from the book.
- Status of Open Problems from the book.
- Temporal and Modal Logic
- Algebraic Logic
- Game Theory
- Project ideas for MSc, MEng, BSc final year students.
- I belong to the Knowledge Representation and Reasoning Research Group
- I am a member of the London Logic Forum.
- I am a member of the London Mathematical Society.
- Talk on Temporal Logic of Special Relativity. Cairo 11/01/2022.