Computer Science Excellence Scholarships
We are offering four MSc Computer Science Excellence Scholarships worth £4000 to UK/EU offer holders with a record of excellent academic achievement. The Scholarships are available to all students holding an offer for the following programmes in 2018-19:
- MSc Business Analytics (Specialisation In Computer Science)
- MSc Computational Finance
- MSc Computational Statistics and Machine Learning
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Graphics, Vision and Imaging
- MSc Data Science and Machine Learning
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Financial System Engineering
- MSc Information Security
- MSc Machine Learning
- MSc Robotics and Computation
- MSc Software Systems Engineering
- MSc Web Science and Big Data Analytics
30th June 2018
Application and Information
You are asked to provide a short statement of no more than 200 words explaining why you should receive one of the scholarships. Please include how the scholarship would make a difference to you and any achievements you are particularly proud of.
We will look again at your original degree application when we review all entries. Successful nominees will be notified by the end of July.
Please note: Applications with incomplete, or incorrect, information, will not be considered. Therefore please ensure that you provide your UCL Student ID (application) number, which can be found on correspondence from UCL admissions and on the application portal, Portico.