The Staff-Student Consultative Committee (SSCC)
The Departmental Staff-Student Consultative Committee exists to provide a forum for discussion between the staff and students of the Computer Science Department.
The UCL Union runs the Student Academic Representatives programme (StARs) to support and train student representatives. Visit the website here for more information.
Each undergraduate year and each MSc programme has one or two student representatives. To nominate yourself to be a representative download this form and submit it to the CS Departmental Tutor (Graham Roberts). Where there are more nominations than places, an election will be held to select the representatives.
The selection of representatives for MSc programmes takes place during early October. The selection of representatives for undergraduate and research programmes takes place in February. This document gives the details.
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 13th March 2013 at 1pm in MPEB 1.20.
Notes from Wrap-Up Sessions
End of year wrap-up sessions
(session ending May:)
- 2002. First, second, third and fourth years.
- 2003. First, second, third and fourth years.
- 2004. First, second, third and fourth years.
- 2005. First, second, third and fourth years.
- 2006. First, second, third and fourth years.
- 2007. First, second, third and fourth years (years 1&3 to follow).
- 2008. First, second, third and fourth years.
Miscellaneous other documents
- Chair of Board of Examiners and External Examiners Reports for 2007/2008
- ARCHIVE of Agendas and Minutes prior to the Academic Year 2002/2003
- Report on the Provision of a Common Room (old)
- Report on the Provision of the Common Room (November 2006)
- Minutes of a meeting held between some SSCC representatives and Robin Hirsch on 29/11/01.