MSc Financial Risk Management
...because good science starts by looking at the data.
Are you looking for a career in the risk world of financial services? Want to learn more about financial risk modelling? Consider the UCL MSc in Financial Risk Management. We have created a programme at one of the world's leading universities close to the twin financial centres of London.
Don't just get an MSc - get an MSc^2….
This new programme aims to create financial risk professionals who are trained simultaneously in:
and draws on the combined resources of the UCL Departments of Mathematics, Statistical Science and Computer Science. Risk professionals need:
- Mathematical skills to analyse the modern financial models.
- Statistical skills to properly characterize real-world data.
- Computer Science skills to run and analyse complex computer models.
Key dates for applicants in 2014
- The closing date for applications will be Monday 30th June 2014
- The programme starts on Monday 22 September 2014