There are two ways to move or copy pages:
- Using icons and menus
- Click on the page's icon in the page tree then select Page Actions and either Cut (move) or Copy from the menu. (see Fig.1);
- Next time you click on a page's icon and select Page Actions you will see two new items in the menu: Paste into and Paste After (see Fig. 2). Select one or the other depending on whether you want the copy to be a sub-page (Paste into) or to follow the current page on the same level (Paste after).
- Drag and drop
- Click and hold the left mouse button over the name of the file you wish to move or copy.
- To copy rather than move press the control key on the keyboard.
- Drag the page to its destination. The destination can either be after an existing page (Fig. 3) or as a sub-page of an existing page (Fig. 4).
Fig. 1. Copying a page using the menus
Fig. 2. Pasting a copy of a page using the menus
Fig. 3. Pasting after an existing page using drag and drop
Fig. 4. Pasting as a sub-page of an existing page using drag and drop