Computer Science Student Handbook: 2017-18
The Student Handbook brings together policies and procedures applicable to all Computer Science students on taught programmes. It should be read in conjunction with the UCL Academic Manual, which is linked throughout, and programme-specific requirements available from module Moodle pages.
The department will continue to refine the Handbook through the year, so students should treat this as a live document.
The Student Handbook is currently being updated for 2017-18.
- 19.1About assessment
- 19.2Assessment structure
- 19.3Assessment information for students
- 19.4Marking criteria and learning outcomes
- 19.5Award classification
- 19.9Absence from assessment
- 19.10Coursework word-counts and penalties
- 19.11Consequences of failure
- 19.12Academic integrity in Computer Science
- 19.13Coursework referencing
- 19.14Plagiarism and Examination Irregularities procedures
- 19.15Research ethics
- 19.16Marking of assessments
- 19.17External examining