Computer Science News Archive
UCL Entrepreneurs Society trip to Russia
The UCL Entrepreneurs Society are organising a trip to Russia in partnership with the Synergy Business School in Moscow. This will be held on the 8th – 15th September 2012 in Moscow.
Application Deadline – 24th of August 2012.
To register please fill in the application form:
The “Doing Business with Russia” tour will feature 6 days of company visits to top financial firms and technology leaders, as well as meetings with political figures within the Russian Parliament or Government. There will be business workshops, sightseeing and practical exercises.
The programme includes:
Company Visits and Workshops with:
- VTB Capital (No.1 Russian Investment Bank)
- GE Money Bank (US founded bank in Russia)
- Raiffeisen Bank (Leading foreign investment and retail bank in Russia)
- Finam (Finance and investment services provider)
- Sitronics (High-tech company, specializing in telecommunications)
- Russian Nanotechnologies (Government fund of Nanotechnologies)
- Yandex (Leading Russian Search Engine and IT services provider)
(subject to minor changes and substitutions)
Politics, Culture and Experiences:
- Tour of the government or the parliament
- Meetings with political figures
- Tour of Moscow
- Museum Visits
- Possible trip to St. Petersburg
You will be able to meet with the top international and Russian companies, their HR departments and get a unique insight into the business life of Russia, as well as its culture and politics.
On completion of the programme, participants will be issued with a Certificate from one of Russia’s top business schools, the Synergy Business School, which will look great on the CV.
The cost* of the programme is:
£500 - no accommodation
£685 - shared accommodation
£785 - single accommodation
*flights and visa costs are not included
We are looking forward to receiving applications from you!!!
Synergy Business School London
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
tel.: 020 7581 5007